Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All about me

My name :Abdul Rahman
My father's name: Noah
My mother's name: Sahra
My seven sisters names: Munna,Fariad,Nimao,Suaad,Faisa,Warda and Nada.
My Bros Names: Ahmed,Mohamed,Sakeria.
 
         I was born in 1987, 27 December  in Somalia,Burao, my father has totall siblings/Children nearly 15.
am sensitive guy,friendly  and very calm person.

In early 1990s while we were in Burao we fled to Town or Village called Qoryaale(somali name) then to Yiroowe becouse of civilwars.
I came from North somalia as now known as '' The Republic of Somaliland''(unrecognized state), we had been indepedent from somalia for the last fifteen years and we are desperately looking for recognizing.

Our beloved President Mohamed X.Cigal has died in 2002 since then no such leader had lead us.
the present government is weak as ever, they need so many things to reshuffle.











No comments: